Australia is an island country situated in the southern hemisphere of the world. Australia is located in the middle of Pacific Ocean and is one of the most famous island country. Australia is in fact the largest island country in South. It consists of more than 1000 small islands. It is mainly divided into two large masses, Northern Australia and Southern Australia. All these islands of Australia are the best examples of natural beauty and are famous all around the world for the same. Millions and millions of international tourists visit Australia with their family and friends for recreation purposes. There are many reason for why Australia has become very famous all over the world. The major reason is the hard work of the tourism sector of Australia. Some other reasons include:
● The climatic conditions have made Australia as the ideal spots for tourism. The beaches in Australia offer the best opportunity for tourists to enjoy some quality beach time during summers.
● The nightlife of Australia is amazing in every sense. You get to visit great bars and clubs in Australia and have the enjoyment of life.
● The food of Australia is so unique and different. The eating outs in Australia are very famous among tourists.
● There are so many beautiful places to visit in Australia. The main reason is this natural beauty of Australia which is admired by the whole world.
● There are so many things to do in each and every city of Australia.
● Australia offers some of the best options for shopping. It gives you a healthy environment for shopping in every city.
You will also be able to do so many things while you will be on your trip to Australia. Here we will be talking about things to do in Australia - Australian War Memorial.
Things to do - Australian War Memorial
Australian War Memorial is the world class museum which is the iconic landmark of Australia. It is located in the capital of Australia Canberra and it consists of three parts Research Centre Memorial Gallery and Commemorative Area. Its outside garden is world's famous because it consist many sculpture. It is open from 10am to 5pm and is closed on Christmas Day only. Behind the War Memorial, Remembrance Nature Park is located and within the park is the large boulder og bronze. Anzac Parade is stretched from lake burley griffin to north shore. Commemorative area is the beautiful area which is located at the centre of War Memorial, Heart of commemorative is also known as Heart of Memory which are dome shaped and inside it you will see the tomb of unknown soldier. Australian War Memorial is the two storey building which is of Byzantine cross structure with stylish elements. On the west of Museum is the Sculpture Garden with contains number of sculptures. It pathway is made of Bronze plaque. All the sculptures present here resemble World War II.
Above is given all the information about the Australian War Memorial of Australia which is the mark of the victories and heroism of the soldiers of the country. This is all about things to do in Australia - Australian War Memorial.