Australia is the most beautiful island country to visit in the Pacific ocean which is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and is 1500 kms west of New Zealand. Australia has become a tourist hub in recent years because of its natural beauty and the tourism sector and also because of being an isolated country and thus has developed to a great level in terms of everything like economy, infrastructure, education,foreign policy, etc. Australia is called an island country as it consists of many islands. The estimated number of islands constituting Australia are more than 1000 islands and these make this beautiful country. Millions of people visit Australia for recreation and trips and the reason as to why so many people visit Australia are given below:
● The landscapes in Australia are considered to be the best in the world in terms of sight seeing. The islands and the mountains of Australia offer some of the mind-blowing scenery you will not find anywhere in the world. It has been said that no other country matches such beauty.
● You will find a lot of beautiful places to visit in Australia. At these places, there are so many things to do which include all types of experiences. Some are fun activities, adventurous activities, marine activities, shopping, etc.
Thus, you will definitely find so many shopping areas and places in Australia. Here we will be talking about Shopping In Australia- MacArthur Central.
Shopping In Australia- MacArthur Central:
MacArthur Central is located in Brisbane Australia which is also known as MacArthur Central Shopping Centre. This center is four storey building which was incorporated with British Renaissance heritage building called MacArthur Chambers. This shopping centre is located in the north east part of Queen street, Elizabeth street and Edward Street. In 1930, MacArthur building was constructed and currently it is 10 level building which is owned by AMP Society. It consists Big W departmental Store MacArthur Chamber, WoolWroth Supermarket. 75 stores and food court. Places to explore:
● MacArthur Central WoolWorth Store
● MacArthur Central Food Court
● Chamber Apple Store Queen street View
● JB Hi Fi
Behind MacArthur is popular museum of Brisbane that showcases the history of the Second World War and it focused on US and Australian Countries conflicts during the Second World War. This place offers automatic and modern services to all customers. You can find many casual things for house.
The MacArthur Central is one of the largest shopping places in Australia and is considered to be one of the major attractions for shopping in Brisbane. Above is given all the information about the MacArthur Central of Brisbane. This is all about Shopping in Australia- MacArthur Central.